The Parish Primary School is seen as an integral part of the pastoral mission of the Church.
The school plays a vital role in developing knowledge of the Catholic faith with Christian values emphasised and modelled. Teachers and parents work in partnership with the parish community to enhance the faith life of students and their families.
Children commencing in Prep must turn five years of age before April 30th of the year in which they enrol.
Children will be accepted for enrolment as follows:
- Children of Catholic parents who live within the Parish boundaries (View our map here)
- Siblings of children already attending Resurrection School.
- Children of Christian families inside the Parish boundaries.
- Children of Christian families outside the Parish boundaries.
- Children of non-Christian families inside the Parish boundaries.
- Children of non-Christian families outside the Parish boundaries.
Enrolment for the following school year is accepted on or after the Open Day in May. The enrolment process includes an interview with the Principal for all families, and with the Parish Priest for new families, prior to a place being offered. Enrolment information is available from the School Office or from our Parent Handbook (see Parent Information section).