The Work of the Parish Education Board (“PEB”)
Each year the Parish Education Board will:
- Act as a forum for discussion on matters concerning education in the school
- Act as an advisory body to the Parish Priest and Principal on matters concerning education in the school
- Provide a link between the Parish Priest, Principal, parents and staff in relation to the provision of Catholic education in the school community
- Promote community development by fostering a strong relationship between the parish and the school
The strategic directions include:
- Engaging in Policy review and development and providing feedback to contribute to future directions
- Explore ways to improve the engagement of parents in the school
The ongoing PEB focus is the promotion of effective communication and fostering participation in the school community.
The Board meets twice each term during the school year.
The Board elects the Chairperson
Minutes are kept of all meetings.
Action resulting from meetings is undertaken by Board members.